[Wine] Re: Installing Wine and configuration.

PaleRider wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 23 09:34:34 CST 2009

Thank you.

I'm assuming that you mean that the 64-bit ISO I got from Fedora's website has both the 32-bit and 64-bit Wine.  When I did "yum install wine*", I didn't have the ISO disk in the machine.  I thought that it was getting the installation information from the 'Web.

How do I, using yum, get the 32-bit version?  Or do I do it by seeking out the 32-bit RPM?  Further, as per my original, how do I remove the current installation of Wine?  Apparently "yum remove wine" doesn't actually remove it.

Ken Andrews