[Wine] Kodak EasyShare Installation

[email protected] wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 23 12:39:53 CST 2009

I was just trying to install Kodak EasyShare to Ubuntu 9.10 via Wine 1.0.1, but I'm getting an "Error Code 16x18x0x" Message right before the installer completes; more specifically upon the file BindBin.exe-unc.  According to Kodak's website, this error means that a later version of the windows installer is required... does anybody know how I might get around this issue?  I've only been using Wine a little while, and Linux not much longer, so I really don't know what to try first or how to troubleshoot this kind of issue.