[Wine] ATI Radeon white screen when starting up FM2010

arnoldijzermans wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 24 09:34:16 CST 2009

Wine: 1.1.33
OS: Ubuntu 9.10
Videocard: ATI Radeon 1650 Pro 256 MB). Non proprietry drivers used

all

I'm trying to install Football Manager 2010 on Ubuntu.
The installation goes well, but when I start the application, I only get a white screen.
The installation of the open source driver went well (If I may believe the after installation test results.)
Before I start posting all kinds of logfiles, I wonder if I will ever be able to run a game on Ubuntu using this videocard.

Anyone knows the answer to that question?

cheerio