[Wine] Re: error message trying to wavepad on ubuntu 9.10

santi forest monastery wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 25 01:48:33 CST 2009

I don't know if it would help in figuring out what is wrong but I had the software working perfectly well on ubuntu 8.10 - when I upgraded to 9.10 it kept working well. Then the computer crashed and I had to re-install Ubuntu 9.10 and now I can't work this software any more - which leads me to think that it has to do with libraries that were available for ibex and were kept available during the upgrade but were abolished when I've re-installed koala. any ideas? any help?
thank you
Santi