[Wine] poker

gabossi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 26 02:04:00 CST 2009

What is the best online poker site for beginners? I've heard of a lot of online poker sites, but I don't know which would be the best for me, a beginner. I'm not looking to bet any real money at the moment, but possibly in the future (if I get good enough :P). Any suggestions?
affiliateelite (http://www.keywordspy.com/overview/domain.aspx?q=affiliateelite.com) ~ affiliateelite.com (http://www.keywordspy.com/overview/domain.aspx?q=affiliateelite.com) ~ adgooroo (http://www.keywordspy.com/overview/keyword.aspx?q=adgooroo) ~ adgooroo.com (http://www.keywordspy.com/overview/domain.aspx?q=adgooroo.com)