[Wine] c drive config

darky wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 26 05:02:17 CST 2009

Hi,

I have wine on ubuntu. and in wine C: is configured by default to use ../drive_c. However, I have my mounted vista here: /mnt/vista. In winecfg I cannot change the C: configuration to mine. And I have some apps intalled in win that I'd like to run directly without reinstalling on Win, just cause they are already configured. (KeePass application with passwords, sometimes I still use Win)

What could you advice me to do in this case? I don't find info how could I change default C: cofiguration.

Thanks in advance!