[Wine] _CheckNotSysLevel Holding lock 0x7e37c900 level 2Hello. I w

JGSF wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 27 19:22:11 CST 2009

Hello.

Has anybody seen this type of message before?

The application I am trying to port runs fine in Windows, and it compiles fine with wineg++, but it comes to a point where I get this message in the console:

:syslevel:_CheckNotSysLevel Holding lock 0x7e37c900 level 2
wine: Unhandled exception 0x80000003 at address 0x7b88e3a0 (thread 0009), starting debugger...
err:seh:start_debugger Couldn't start debugger ("") (2)
Read the Wine Developers Guide on how to set up winedbg or another debugger
err:seh:raise_exception Unhandled exception code 80000101 flags 1 addr 0xffffe410

I've been banging my head against the walls for several days, I tried a lot of code changes, but sadly none worked.

I don't intend to be bothering you guys a lot with this, but I would just like to know if you happen to have any idea about what could cause this ( as I said, the application works absolutely fine in native win32, I was wondering if this could be a wine bug ).

Thanks in advance.