[Wine] Re: Memory Limitations for WINE 1.1.33 under Mac OS Leopard

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Nov 29 12:51:00 CST 2009

tpatko wrote:
> Has there been any major changes to the way that memory is allocated between WINE 1.1.21 and 1.1.33? When I used WINE 1.1.21 I was able to allocate up to 1520 per process irrespective of how many processes were called in parallel.

There were some changes made, yes. You might want to file bug in Wine's bugzilla. If it worked before (on the same system with the same configuration) this points to a bug in Wine.

However you probably will be asked to perform regression testing as described here: http://wiki.winehq.org/RegressionTesting So you might as well do it now and test old Wine version still allocates 1.5 GB.