[Wine] Wine Releases

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 30 10:48:26 CST 2009

>I was wondering if the release bi-weekly release schedule has changed? Because the dev version has been released on a
>tri-weekly basis a few times recently.

There is another topic just about this. There is no real set release schedule.  Development releases occur when there are enough changes to warrant one.  Lately, this has been about every other week.  However, Alexandre Julliard went on vacation and sometimes he is sick/out/travelling. This changes the release schedule.  The upcoming holidays will affect the schedule as well.

One plus, there should be a release this week.

James McKenzie