[Wine] Re: Is anybody here a "Microchip Programmer" expert?

wondering wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 30 12:55:24 CST 2009

I just googled “microchip programmer” (as John very nicely above showed me – danke John nein es war nicht so schwierig  :) – and landed on this page of your forum: http://forum.winehq.org/viewtopic.php?t=4036 , you can see there that gogo2520 assumed of a connection with microchip programming, or that is what I thought.

gogo2520 wrote:

> vitamin The reason I wanted to get linux running is so I can study Microchip programming, I like asm for programming but the command is a lot different……

I tried to answer directly to that page to gogo but it wasn’t possible.

I was hoping that there would also be another person who occupies with that.

Thanks anyway for all your answers and your time.