[Wine] Re: Mouse/keyboard input causes huge FPS loss in Eve Online

oiaohm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 1 08:30:35 CDT 2009

Sememmon problem is we don't have a clue what project is the problem ie somewhere in  Wine X11 Kernel....  Unless you can find some other tool like timechart that can tell you want one is stuffing it up we are kinda stuck.

This is basically like waking in a library and having to find the meaning of a particualar word and no one telling you what the word is.  You might find it by luck but having more information would be helpful.