[Wine] Re: Worms Armageddon

PsYcHoTiC_MaDmAn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 1 13:34:23 CDT 2009

Vincent Povirk wrote:

> > now it is no longer giving the error log message, but is complaining that it cant find the CD.
> >

> Did you put in the CD?
>
> --
> Vincent Povirk

not sure whether that was a sarcastic comment or not, I may not be savvy when it comes to writing code, but I'm not that technically inept.

and I dont mean to sound offensive (if it is a thing on the forum that this regularly turns out to be the case I apologise) but I have at least made the effort to try and fix the problem myself prior to posting, and in drives it sees the CD drive and all its contents with no problems at all.....