[Wine] ConnectWise

Jackson.Eyton wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 2 10:57:54 CDT 2009

I am having a problem running connectwise using WINE, Connectwise is an IT management application that relies heavily on .net framework 3.5. I have attempted to install .net 3.5 but the installer fails and proceeds to roll back its changes. I have .net20 installed great using winetricks, .net30 didn't quite successfully install, but applications think that its present. I will have to run the dotnet30 script again to get the details on what happened there. Can anyone help? I would really love to shed me dependance on windows for just one application... Thanks! Let me know if you need more info.