[Wine] Re: counter-strike 1.6 don't even start

jorl17 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 3 08:57:33 CDT 2009

-error wrote:
> i see your point and completely agree. but i'm not sure if legal copy of CS would run under wine with fglrx driver. there's a lot of reports that it doesn't.

Whatever your reasons are, what you are doing is still considered to be illegal. Even if the purpose is to test something (which is being tested in different conditions, therefore affecting the test), it will still be illegal, immoral and punishable by law. Over here in Europe, CS1.6 can be bought for around 10€. I'm sure it will probably not be such a big of a pain to spend that much :) After that the Wine contributors/forum-users may help you.

Cheers,

Jorl17