[Wine] photoscape 3.3 not properly running with wine

Karl-Hermann Ketteler karl-hermann at familie-ketteler.de
Sat Oct 3 10:53:31 CDT 2009

Thanks for the advice. I've done as recommended but without success.
After having compiled wine-1.1.30 with all libraries required the behaviour is
totally identical to the ubuntu - package - wine.

So there seems to be an incompatibility between wine and ubuntu. Where, do you
think, should I file it?