[Wine] Newbie Help: Urgency Notification for WINE & Programs?

chthonical wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 4 02:27:10 CDT 2009

Is there any way to make it so that WINE and programs running under WINE send an Urgency notification to the GNOME taskbar when actions occur in them? I'm using WINE mainly to run Valve's Steam software at the moment for access to the Steam Community, and I'd like to be able to tell when someone has sent through a message. Makes it so that I won't have to keep poking into the window to find out if anyone has responded to things I have said.

Thanks for any help that can be given and any information that can be provided.