[Wine] Re: I've got a problem with a program

Sekhemty wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 5 10:03:52 CDT 2009

First of all, I must specify that I'm on Ubuntu 9.04.

1- I tried in two ways: first, I right-clicked the executable and selected "Open with Wine"; the i tried from the terminal, with:

wine /path/Gespra5x.exe

and I got the previous errors.

But I'm not sure that these ways are correct, maybe I did it wrong.

2- I don't get the login screen, nor any other windows from the program

3- I said this because I already use Gespra on WinXP and the registration and activation went fine; it was only a matter of inserting the activation code.