[Wine] Re: A doubt about Windows applications?

marcojrfurtado wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 6 20:12:10 CDT 2009

Yeah, in fact it is a protection.
This the log of the program, it is small:
fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for bias 180, std (d/m/y): 15/02/2009, dlt (d/m/y): 18/10/2009
fixme:reg:GetNativeSystemInfo (0x4dc28f) using GetSystemInfo()

The name of the application is sXe-Injected.
It is so controversial for me, they make a server version especially for Linux, and the client version they don't let you even emulate.

It's so sad I still can't find a way to use it. This program makes the Counter Striker I have installed in my PC obsolete.