[Wine] Re: Wine is used WORDsearch mac but doesn't work in Linux?

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 7 13:29:28 CDT 2009

Darwine is a type of unofficial Wine build for OSX... its basically dead, and nothing you'd need.

you may not need that exact version... but maybe try some older ones.

I haven't messed with Wine on Linux in so long I'm not the best to tell you how to get an older version on there... I prefer having many versions of Wine available and not just 1 single version installed on the machine like how default Wine works.

fixing a regression is actually fixing the source code, normal bug fixes that would be in the next (or upcoming) version... its something more for the developer to do, but you can help by filing a bug report and give the indicated information and tests they want... then hopefully someone can fix it for the future.