[Wine] Re: Various WoW errors in Ubuntu 9.04 w/Wine 1.0.1

gamecoder wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 9 12:10:51 CDT 2009

@sven: I will probably upgrade as soon as it becomes available. Thanks for telling me.

@vitamin: Your information lead me back to http://intellinuxgraphics.org/, as the XOrg site forwarded me there. I have downloaded the tars libdrm-2.4.14.tar.bz2, linux-2.6.31.1.tar.bz2, MesaLib-7.6.tar.bz2, and xf86-video-intel-2.9.0.tar.bz2 from that site (or from Mesa 3D's site, in MesaLib's case). I have tried following the tutorial on http://intellinuxgraphics.org/install.html , but I must be missing something, because the commands they ask me to run to compile the 2D driver wait for more input (in the case of autogen) or crash (in the case of make). Furthermore, my search for the packages xorg-x11-server-Xorg and xorg-x11-server-sdk lead me nowhere, so I'm not sure I have what I need to compile the drivers.

Could someone please either write or direct me to a novice-level tutorial on compiling this stuff? For that matter, what order am I supposed to compile all of this in should I need to use all four of the files?