[Wine] Re: Wine "desktop integration" folder mappings

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 11 16:03:51 CDT 2009

I figured that out, thanks  :-)

when Wine automatically sets up the folders and symlinks, is there any way to change how it does it?

I mean it maps the Desktop right, but it maps all the other folders to just the User home folder.  This might be good for default for Linux and all the distros out there (I don't know), but Mac OS X has set Documents, and music and videos folders and such always there that could be mapped to... it would just be nice to have some way to set it to map to these right.  I have written code in Wineskin I make/use to manually make some of these links right after Wine makes them wrong, but would be nice if Wine did it by itself, as some software is hard coded to these mappings.