[Wine] Wine with Virtual Desktio

SpyPower wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 13 02:27:48 CDT 2009

Hey there. This is my 1st post here, so try n bare with me :D

I am using wine-1.1.30 on sid unstable Debian system. I wanted to start a virtual box for my game, anarchy online, but virtual desktop is not comming up unless i change my ~/.wine forlder to root privileges and use sudo for my wine game to start. I am so freaking afraid to let wine to open as a root user that im giving tests without an inet connection.

Is there a way to start a virtual desktop without using root commands?
If you need additional info, please supply me the commands. Thanks