[Wine] Re: What is the difference does the .07 mean?

vallesrobertson wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 14 22:10:35 CDT 2009

The link I got from the company that makes the windows program for the source of the wine they use is http://www.wordsearchmac.com/downloads/wine-0.9.58.07.zip and they said this is "the source of the version we are using we the appropriate patches" - when I downloaded it, and extracted it, it had a folder for Mac OSX - and so I think this is the wine for mac - I tried to compile it anyway, and was unable to (makes sense) Anyway; I found wine 0.9.58 on sourceforge and have everything to compile it - but I didn't know what patches he was referring to that they have in the Mac wine - Is there a way to find out what patches are in the wine download I got from the comapany, so that I can apply them to the wine for linux?