[Wine] wizaed 101 on wine.... windows installers not 2.0???

supermaxman wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 15 07:49:53 CDT 2009

This is my first time with Linux... so be patient.. I decided to buy Del Ubuntu to my kids since I hate windows!!! happens to be I thought I could make wizard 101 with it via wine...!!! spend 6 hours yesterday...
Got to the point I uninstalled everything using sudo.. load wizard 101 ... put download... it starts using wine... pops up window to allow me to play.. press play and then it tells me that windows installer is not enough. I need version 2.0 or later... tried 3.1 or 2.0 but don't seem to make it work.... ANYBODY TO HELP ME?