[Wine] Re: Bioexplorer with wine

Alux wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 16 15:54:57 CDT 2009

Hallo vitamin

What I did:
- Yesterday I installed the newest OpenSUSE11.2RC
- with Repository wine1.1.31-1.3, wine debuginfo and wine devel
- Inst. of Bioexplorer 1.5 trial
->Now the Inst works properly with out any error . thank you.
But 3D and Video is not working at the moment. ...3D..the software closed immediately.
-> To play Video with the Bioexplorer you need a Videoplayer. Is recommended PowerDVD

- Also I inst. PowerDVD7. The installation works properly, but if I like to play a Video, it takes a long time to create the full screen. You will see a black screen and in the end the Powerdvd is hanging and you have to stop it by Ctrl-Alt-Esc.
Befor it dont work alone it makes no sence to go forwart in Bioexplorer.
PowerDVD7 is working verywell in XP.
Do you have an idea what I can do ?
Do i have to inst. an other software togther with wine?
With an older version I could inst "door". With it I could inst Multimediaplayer 9 and other WinSoft. But in SuSE its not compatible with the last wine version.

Hope for more good ideas.
Thanks
Alux