[Wine] Re: Wine OpenGL Directory? (iPixelFormat)

BCable wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 19 09:07:58 CDT 2009

I managed to fix it.  Here's what was wrong.

I use nvidia drivers, so I needed the nvidia-glx-ia32 package to get this working.  I had already tried this and it just segfaulted so I assumed I was doing it wrong.

What I really needed was not only nvidia-glx-ia32, but also libc6-i386 to get the 32-bit nvidia-glx to work correctly (I only figured this out because the packages.debian.org page had that library marked as "related", and not a dependency nor even a suggestion... weird).

Everything is working flawlessly now :).  Thanks for the help!