[Wine] Odd colour pallet in The Humans

Warren Dumortier nwarrenfl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 13:46:42 CDT 2009

Just a guess, but could you try disabling vertex shaders? Some time ago i
had the same problem in a game and it fixed it.
However it will probably not fix it, also it's only the game menu...

Maybe looking at the terminal could mention some fixme's and/or
unimplemented things that would lead to this graphical bug.
Let us know...