[Wine] Crossover Linux (WINE) menu links to apps are broken. WHY?

coolrat33 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 25 05:00:09 CDT 2009

I am running CrossOver Linux on my system to run several Windows programs that I unfortunately still need.

I ran into a problem- the menu links to Windows applications installed in Crossover Linux (WINE) are all broken. In the KDE menu, when I select "Windows Applications" and then choose an application like "MediaCoder", the application no longer starts. All of the links are broken.

I'm not sure why they broke, or how to fix them. Any advice?  :D