[Wine] Re: Completely messed up colors, ACDSEE with i945 chipset

lahmbi5678 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 27 11:01:25 CDT 2009

Well, I'm still getting the same error messages and I'm still seeing utmost wrong colors, using the latest rpm from opensuse, I even rebooted to be sure.

ernst at Concordia:~> rpm -q wine
wine-1.1.32-1.1

I've uploaded a screenshot from an ACDSEE32 window:
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9392/acdseeintel945.png

I assume, that the intel drivers don't offer enough functionality, especially for the more advanced XRender stuff in wine. Opensuse 11.0 comes with a quite old kernel 2.6.25, though opensuse backports bugfixes, maybe some improvements in the intel drivers have not been backported by opensuse.

It would really be nice, if some of the wine developers with access to similar hardware could look into that problem, it really renders any graphical wine application useless for me at the moment.