[Wine] Re: Completely messed up colors, ACDSEE with i945 chipset

Thunderbird wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 27 14:13:03 CDT 2009

You can ignore the 'no xrender format found' messages. In theory XRender should work properly in 16-bit mode and the library should handle any needed depth conversion. Unfortunately my drivers don't support 16-bit, so I can't test this at the moment. Either there is still a left-over bug in Wine OR there is a bug in the Intel xrender implementation. Perhaps there is a way to disable 'exa / uxa' or whatever intel uses these days and try software rendering and see if the bug occurs then as well.