[Wine] SDL-mixer application sound stuttering with OSS4

NihilistMatt wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 29 05:10:42 CDT 2009

Hi,

I recently switched to OSS4 from ALSA. Sound in a SDL program I'm coding (using sdl-mixer) is extremely stuttery, and module playback is missing out several portamento commands in addition to this. This problem exists neither in the Linux build of my program nor on a native Windows system. Removing vmix did not help, and alsa will not work even though I've tried to enable the ALSA->OSS ALSA driver.

Thanks,

Matt