[Wine] World of Warcraft running on one core
martin at gregorie.org
Fri Oct 30 07:59:39 CDT 2009
On Thu, 2009-10-29 at 19:54 -0500, psychok9 wrote:
> I've uploaded very long output of pidstat of wow.exe here:
> http://depositfiles.com/files/s7mbjs154 (http://depositfiles.com/files/s7mbjs154)
> I can't understand it [Question]
That shows that all four CPUs are being used and that threads are
switching about between CPUs between snapshots, which is what you would
How the read pidstat output:
- each chunk of text, starting with a heading line is a snapshot of the
system made at the time shown in the first column. There's a snapshot
recorded every two seconds.
- TGID is the process id of the process.
- TID is the thread id for each thread.
- The Command column shows the relationship between threads - in this
case that all the threads were spawned in parallel.
- the interesting columns for you are %CPU and CPU which together
show how much CPU a thread is using and which CPU its running on.
More information about the wine-users