[Wine] Updating to Wine 1.1.32

aeyan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 30 19:41:23 CDT 2009

Hi all!

I am a bit newbie on linux, but starting is part of the process ^^.

I am currently working with Kubunut 9.10, and I have Wine 1.0.1 installed. I wanted to play Runes of Magic (that in theory works with 1.1.32 wine), but with 1.0.1 doesn't work (keeps connecting to servers forever).

So, in order to solve that problem I need to get 1.1.32 wine installed, and I don't know how to do this.

I downloaded a .tar.bz2 file, decompressed it, and got a bunch of folders and files. I did not found any sh or something to install it, so I'll be pretty grateful if someone could help me to install it, just remember I'm a bit newbie and you have to explain me the things sloooowly >.<

Tons of thanks beforehand