[Wine] Re: Updating to Wine 1.1.32

aeyan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 31 07:23:49 CDT 2009

Although I got wine 1.1.32 installed, i had to download it in a .deb file, and using the package manager install from the deb file, because doing a

Code:
wget -q
http://wine.budgetdedicated.com/apt/387EE263.gpg -O- | sudo apt-key add -

it only got the 1.0.1 wine.

As jorl17 explained, I assume it's because Kubuntu downloads only stable versions, not developement ones, so I had to force the install by manually downloading it.

So, in theory that's the solution if I want to install an earlier version of something, although it not being stable. If there's easiest ways, I'll thank you if you can exsplain me then, but at the moment, I'm very grateful about the help all you had given to me ^^