[Wine] Re: EvE-Online: Ubuntu9.10 Beta+wine 1.1.30

Paradox_Racing wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 31 11:52:52 CDT 2009

I had the same problem but it can be fixed by adding these lines to the bottom of your user.reg:

[Software\\Wine\\Direct3D] 1228836470
"DirectDrawRenderer"="opengl"
"OffScreenRenderingMode"="fbo"
"PixelShaderMode"="enabled"
"VertexShaderMode"="hardware"
"VideoMemorySize"="256"

BUT....   I have a different problem. I can add these lines before I start WINE for the first time, and EVE will load, however, if I start anything in wine again, it overwrites my user.reg with the default file, so Eve will no longer work. I have to restart X, add these lines again before starting wine, then start EVE every time. This is getting VERY frustrating. Any Ideas?