[Wine] Garry's Mod Questions

Gert van den Berg wine-users at mohag.net
Wed Sep 2 22:47:44 CDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 03:57, saronn<wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Also, I updated my graphics driver using the auto-detect feature on Windows a month ago, would that keep it updated on Linux? That would help me so much, because if it does then I KNOW it's not a graphic driver problem.

The drivers should be in the Ubuntu repositories though....

It might help to try enabling the -proposed and -backports repositories

Or one of the PPA's might have newer drivers:
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-x-swat/+archive/x-updates
https://launchpad.net/~tormodvolden/+archive/ppa

You should ask the ubuntu forums about how to add the PPA's / their
packages on your system.

(Newer drivers might help, but the Intel drivers seem to have quite a
bit to catch up)

Gert