[Wine] Re: League of Legends - Beta in Wine

goldfish wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 3 00:47:16 CDT 2009

I also got into LOL beta a week or so ago, but I've been busy so I haven't had time to tinker.   If you haven't already you should check out the following 2 links:

Looks like other people have gotten Adobe AIR to run fine:
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=14843
Perhaps we need to try downloading and installing Adobe AIR independently first instead of letting the LOL installer do it for us.

And then check out Winetricks
http://wiki.winehq.org/winetricks
There are a ton of little tweeks to solve a huge range of problems that you might have.

Anyway, this might not help, but I'll be tinkering with it soon and let you know where I get.