[Wine] Re: MAC OS X compile -> 'OpenGL development headers not found

raziel2001au wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 3 01:29:32 CDT 2009

Even with:
./configure LDFLAGS='-framework CoreServices -lz -L/usr/X11/lib -lGL -lGLU' CXX='gcc -arch i386 -m32'

I'm still getting the OpenGL development headers missing message, which is annoying. I would have thought it would be a bit more straight-forward since there are already mac specific things inside the configure script, plus darwine didn't seem to do anything overly specific, though its opengl admittedly was just as broken :). This must be an XCode 3.2 thing.