[Wine] Re: MAC OS X compile -> 'OpenGL development headers not found

raziel2001au wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 3 10:05:36 CDT 2009

It's okay, I sorted it all out... this is what I ended up using:
./configure CPPFLAGS='-I/usr/X11/include' LIBS='-lGL -lGLU' LDFLAGS='-L/usr/X11/lib'

Seems to build successfully now, I'll test it later at some point, but I thought I would at least pop this info in here for anyone who might be interested. I'm not entirely sure if the LIBS part is actually necessary, but I don't imagine it can do any real harm.