[Wine] Re: Editing is disabled

tinku99 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 3 17:46:10 CDT 2009

One unfortunate side affect is you also cannot edit the title.
For example, I wanted to mark a question i posted, as solved...
> Edited posts weren't sent to the list, which caused confusion.
maybe there can be a warning added to the editing page, that says edits will not propogate to the mailing list...

what is the real advantage of a mailing list over phpbb anyways?
I can't figure out a good system for reading mailing lists...
gnus crashes emacs frequently trying to download many headers...
alpine is slow and also crashes my system (maybe i should try it on windows)...
what do you use for readings the wine mailing list?
Is there a news reader application that lets you do full text search on mailing lists?

also, hyperlinks do not stand out in my posts... (are not underlined)... can this be changed?
Thanks.
new to wine.