[Wine] Re: Wine on Snow Leopard: dumbed-down help needed

toiletresin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 3 21:56:19 CDT 2009

Thanks, I would like to try this. Where and when am I supposed to type those compiler flag settings? This is something I've heard of but am not sure how to do. Would I type that into the terminal at some point during the installation process? If so, which directory should I be in? Would it be before or after "./configure"? Or is this something I need to use a text editor to change in one of the downloaded files, prior to making any terminal commands? Thanks!