[Wine] Editing is disabled

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 23:45:32 CDT 2009

>what is the real advantage of a mailing list over phpbb anyways?

The advantage over a forum is that I have 20 or so mailing list
subscriptions. If these were all forums I would not participate in
many of them.

>> what do you use for readings the wine mailing list?
>> Is there a news reader application that lets you do full text search on mailing lists?
> Gmail....

That is what I use. And with the 7.X GB of storage I have almost every
non spam email from all of the 20 or so mailing lists I have signed up
for that have been sent in the last few years.

John