[Wine] Re: MAC OS X compile -> 'OpenGL development headers not found

raziel2001au wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 4 02:20:37 CDT 2009

Well, I just tried the resulting compiled file... and, guess what, it doesn't work :(. It compiles fine, but if you try and run an OpenGL based application, you just get this:

err:wgl:has_opengl Failed to load libGL: dlopen(libGL.1.dylib, 266): image not found
err:wgl:has_opengl OpenGL support is disabled.

Picture me with a really confused look on my face, I've been at it for about 2 days now, I still can't get a basic compile working with 3D acceleration.