[Wine] Re: Garry's Mod Questions

jorl17 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 4 08:46:46 CDT 2009

saronn wrote:
> After thinking about it I really don't know HOW there could be a fix... :C I'm in Guest mode, with no access into my computer, and everything I do in Guest mode (download, go to in web browser) is reset every time I reboot. ...I sure sound pessimistic, huh? Not now but this entire thread.
>
> .. :c

What you need is to install the driver right from Intel's site. Pray that they did a good job and reboot...

How you can install them? No clue, I use NVIDIA everywhere.

If *that* doesn't work...perhaps try another distro? Ask for help in the Ubuntu forums?

Wine won't be able to help you until you have those drivers installed ;)

Good luck,

Jorl17