[Wine] Re: Garry's Mod Questions

jorl17 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 4 20:49:47 CDT 2009

saronn wrote:
> I already have asked for help on the Ubuntu forums, and THEY were the ones that told me to download those PPA's. I know it doesn't have to do with Wine, but you guys are the only guys that have helped in a long time. I've posted on Facepunch forums, Ubuntu forums, Intel forums, and this forum. This forum is the only one with any help on it.
>
> @ Jorl: I've posted about twice that it's not ON the Intel site. That's pretty much my main problem right now.

Oh I'm really sorry then...If they are not there, maybe there is an equivalent? I know I did that with an NVIDIA, downloaded the modules for version 9400 when I had 9500 (imaginary numbers). Other than that I really can only recommend you to try another distro...I'll try to find module sfor your card, though, I'll post back if I have any info.