[Wine] Re: Making wine use the correct OpenGL libraries

raziel2001au wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 5 04:20:52 CDT 2009

Oh, just out of interest sake, I'm not 100% sure exactly which GL libs it should be using and what I'm saying is pretty much based on guesswork. What I can tell you is that Leopard compiles seem to 'just work' without setting funny environment variables and stuff... plus the fact that it's linking to libGL.1.dylib sounds incorrect to me.

All I'm saying is that the Wine devs will need to look at what the problem is. As things stand it definitely isn't okay. It took me 3 days to get a working compile, but the compile requires you to set that library fallback path whenever you need to run wine, furthermore, I want to distribute my compiles and this compile is definitely not fit for public consumption. At least, not when compiles are floating around without these funky library issues.