[Wine] Re: An incompatible font ?

jamesb wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 7 11:48:50 CDT 2009

Hello,

I can't make this font work. I tried with Win32 OpenOffice 3.1.1, AbiWord 2.6.8 and Aegisub (latest) with my new wine-1.1.23-159-g45629dc but it still doesn't work ! Look at my screens http://img403.imageshack.us/i/nofontall.jpg/

I cant see the font in the list. I put it in /home/jamesb/.wine/drive_c/windows/fontswindows/fonts/ like the others fonts which work. Could you or someone test it in Win32 Openoffice ? I'll try with a empty wine config and with the latest wine available on the website soon. I'm using Gentoo Linux if it can help.