[Wine] Wine won't let me agree to WoW installion terms

Britney wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 7 14:05:48 CDT 2009

I am admittedly very computer stupid.  However, I do have wine installed and I have downloaded the World of Warcraft package to install.  When I double click on the wowinstall icon, it pulls up wine, no problem.  I select the WotLK program (have also tried just plain WoW and BC), select install, select English, select OK.  I scroll to the bottom of the terms of use and the "Agree" button won't activate so I can click to install.  I have deleted and re-downloaded WoW to install multiple times and the same thing happens.  Also, the support and readme buttons (on the same screen as "install") won't work either.

Any ideas?