[Wine] Installing The Ultimate Haunted House, DDE Flaw??

Robin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 7 15:18:18 CDT 2009

Hello,

I am trying to install http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ultimate_Haunted_House So I turned my Wine to Win95.

The install starts, works fine. Then I get a bunch of Messages about DDE. I press Ignore fine it works.
I start the APP. And Nothing. I dont get the Icon I should get and when I start the executable Wine Hangs. I also think I am missing something.
So, next from that it works. I looked for DDE and I noticed its something decapicated form Windows. And that its in Wine, but Disabled and I cant seem to turn it on..

Anthelp?

Thanks
Robin