[Wine] Re: Making wine use the correct OpenGL libraries

raziel2001au wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 8 08:32:36 CDT 2009

Well, I've now made the appropriate alterations to the wiki. I finally see what the whole architecture issue is about, if you compile the newer unstable Wine releases, you don't run into the 32bit vs. 64bit compiling issue, it just works...

The stable build on the other hand just fails horribly to compile under Snow Leopard, even with Ryan's recommended environment variables it still fails to compile for me, so I also added an additional note that says that the stable release doesn't deal with the new compiler defaulting to 64 bit and is therefore a pain to get working. The unstable releases seem to compile relatively painlessly once you know what you're doing though.